The HT7 is a high performance disc floor sander (edger) that delivers unrivalled balance and feel. The choice of professionals, the HT7 delivers the power to tackle the toughest of jobs.
Precision engineered to meet the challenging demands of the tool rental, contractor and professional markets. A powerful four brush motor drives a dynamically balanced metal backed sanding pad. The drive is transmitted through a hardened steel alloy pinion and large diameter phosphor bronze drive gear that will not slip or stall when under heavy load. Motor commutation is via Hiretech’s precision moulded brush block with brass brush holders and constant force brush springs ensuring a smooth, constant power delivery.
Hiretech’s unique metal backed sanding pad gives the balance, feel and touch demanded by the professional craftsman, making it easy to sand a score free finish with a high production rate and fast stock removal when needed.
The HT7 Disc Floor Sander will sand a high quality, score-free finish on hard and soft wood floors, including parquet and any solid wood surface that requires rapid sanding and levelling. The HT7 can also be used on a wide range of other surfaces including some types of decking, fibre board, cork, composition and engineered floors. Ideal for confined areas such as closets, stair treads and sanding right up to the edge of a floor (edge sanding), without damage to the base board, mouldings or skirting.
- Biased off ON/OFF switch prevents accidental start-up.
- Powerful 1.5hp 4 pole (brush) motor geared 3:1.
- Dynamically balanced metal backed sanding pad.
- ABS disc guard with bronze insert prevents damage to mouldings and skirting.
- Wheel castors allow easy change of direction.
- Integrated dust bag support and cable caddy.
- High powered vacuum system.
- Disposable paper or cloth dust bags.
- Storage for sanding pad wrench.
|Number of Unit||